Silicon Valley Moms Gather To Put The Live Back Into Blogging
The Silicon Valley Moms Bloggers had the opportunity to meet out of cyberspace and into a beautiful space at the Four Seasons East Palo Alto.The rooftop pool area was primed with private cabanas where our mom bloggers received hand massages and cocktail tables to hold the cocktails and yummy appetizers. Graco, who just came out with a new product called Sweetpeace, sponsored the event. The Sweetpeace soother is a much needed improvement on the vibrating bouncy chairs we used in the past, and we were all talking about how fun it would have been to have them at restaurants so parents can have a meal or better yet adult versions for moms to relax in after a long day.
Best of all was seeing everyone socialize like they were old friends, when in reality we stay up-to-date on each other's lives through the blogosphere. Here are some of the pictures we took at the event:
Some of our bloggers also shared their thoughts on the night:
- Stacy had a celebrity sighting
- Ana is enjoying the pampering hand massage
- Rose enjoyed the wine and schmoozing
- Sheila felt the evening confirmed that blogging does create a community virtually and agreed that she would enjoy a mommy sized soother.
- Linsey blogged about hanging out with fellow bloggers that are also fellow twins moms.
- Kimberly grabbed the wrong size slippers, but had a great time, nonetheless!
Here is a link to our get together page on the Graco site that has pictures, links to blogs and podcasts.