What's Cooking - A Silicon Valley Moms Group Book Club on "Comfort Food" by Kate Jacobs
- Chicago Moms Blog's Serena leads us off with some food for the soul
- Chefdruck from Chefdruck Musings reflects on her comfort food evolutions
- Bonggamom from Finding Bonggamom was surprised by reincarnations
- Jenn from Kids and a Keyboard steps outside her comfort zone
- Robyn from Who's The Boss asks if you're passionate about your job
- MamaNeena from The Carpool Reader takes comfort in the simple things
- Silicon Valley Diva from Blog on the Wall talks about her (dis)comfort with some French food
- Jennifer from Connect with your Teens combines work with kids
- Melanie from Tales from the Crib is finding comfort
- Kim from Passion & Art is happy to be enjoying her Vietnamese comfort food
- Rose from It's My Life wonders if applying childhood labels translate to grown-up characteristics
- Roxane from Rox and Roll on comfort food
- Nicole from Not Just a Working Mom says Mmmmm.....
- Stacy from Laptop TV Mom says pass the cream of mushroom soup
- Amy from Occupation Mommy asks what's your favorite comfort food?
- Jessico from This Mom Rocks It talks about when life gives you lemons
- April from Its All About Balance does some kitchen bonding
- Laughing at Chaos from Never a Dull Moment thinks about her transformation
More posts will be put up throughout the day on our writer's personal sites, so be sure to check back to follow along.
.... and if you have a post up on YOUR personal site on this topic, please leave a comment here and we will add your link!
Past Silicon Valley Moms Group Book Clubs have included: